Tuesday 14 September 2010

Twiddling Thumbs

I hate waiting around for things. Not in a sitting in a waiting room, standing in a queue or waiting for my turn sense, that's fair enough, but you know when you want to get a large task done and dusted but you can't start until a very specific time? That's what I mean. The large task in question is moving into a student house ready for university, something I can't do until Saturday.

But before that I need to continue applying for jobs that I'll probably never hear from again, sort out house insurance and study for the evil post-summer exam. Sigh. I have a feeling that this week is going to be busy yet I won't feel like I'm getting anything done. I may opt to stay in bed instead.

Ah! I'm only 4 posts in and I'm already moaning. I told myself I wouldn't do that! Oh well, hopefully I'll have had more sleep and be less narky when I next write.

No comments:

Post a Comment